What is Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave Therapy?
Shockwave therapy uses pulsed sound waves that are applied to the treatment area using a machine. The therapy leads to the creation of new, functioning blood vessels, which greatly increases blood flow. This therapy aims to provide sustained improvement and possible cure for ED. It allows a man to return to a more normal erection.
With EDSWT, it has been possible for the first time to establish a rapid, effective and cost effective outpatient therapy, that can be used as often as required without any side-effects. Short term results are extremely encouraging. Treatment Procedure
- It is done as a outpatient treatment
- It is a non invasive and painless procedure
- The treatment duration is for 20 to 30 minutes
- Treatment Days/Hours:
- Any two days of the week (consecutive or non consecutive or same day) 2 sessions Morning and Evening for 3-4 weeks excluding Sundays ( Total 6 or 8 sessions)
- After 3 weeks your doctor will evaluate & plan the further treatment,
Who Will Benefit?
- Significant arterial blood flow problems mainly seen in diabetics, hypertensives, high cholesterol or similar problems.
- Not responding to high dose of ED medication or worsening despite medication.
- After prostate surgery and in similar cases specially in advanced age.
- Erectile dysfunction shockwave therapy (EDSWT). Click here