The Manipal Advantage
- Established Global Network
- India’s most reputed doctors
- Integrated Healthcare Delivery
- Exceptional Clinical and Staff credibility
- Most Modern Technologies and Innovation
- Exclusive International Patient Care Centers
Proven Treatment For Male and Female Infertility
Manipal Fertility, part of Manipal Hospitals, one of India’s leading names in healthcare, offers comprehensive solutions to address infertility in couples. Backed by a team of renowned specialists with a track record spanning several years, we are passionate about realizing the dreams of couples yearning to have a child and provide treatments ranging from oral medications to complex surgeries to alleviate the issue.
Our treatment for Male Infertility ranges from simple oral medicines to complex Andrology procedures in cases men have been diagnosed with structural issues. Services include consultation and diagnosis consisting of:
- Computer Assisted Semen Analysis
- DNA Fragmentation Index
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Annexin V among others
- And other appropriate tests
We address issues such as:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Assessment for Cardiovascular Disease
- Premature Ejaculation and other related conditions
We offer various psychological and biological treatments to address sexual dysfunctions – desire disorders, arousal disorders and orgasm disorders. We also offer Fertility Assessment Packages and Pre-marital Screening Packages.
- Penile Shock Wave Therapy
- Periscope Test
- 02C charges
- Penile Prosthesis
- Eversion SAC
- Microsurge VVA
- Operative Procedures
- And other treatments as deemed suitable
- Comprehensive services with specialized focus on Male Infertility and Sexual Dysfunction
- Infrastructure at par with international standards
- Cutting-edge technology like Time Lapse Imaging & Pre Genetic Screening to maximize the success rates
- Qualified and Experienced pool of consultants, embryologists, technicians and counselors
- Delivering dedicated and relentless hospitality with personalized care
Our Reproductive Medicine services include consultation and diagnosis ranging from a set of biomedical examinations to radiological diagnostics.
Treatment – The treatment for female infertility is broadly classified into:
IUI – Intra Uterine Insemination
IVF – In-Vitro Fertilization
ICSI which includes Ovarian Stimulation, Oocyte Retrieval, Embryo Culture and Embryo Transfer.
We use the most advanced equipment available to ensure the success of our treatment. These include:
Embryoscope: A state-of-the-art device that allows IVF specialists to study the development of an embryo without removing it from the incubator thereby improving pregnancy rates.
O2C ‘ A device for non-invasive determination of oxygen supply in microcirculation of blood perfused tissues.
Flowcytometer ‘ Used for accurate analysis and to measure the properties of cells while in a fluid stream.
Lithotriptor ‘ Used to provide shockwave therapy to manage Erectile Dysfunction
So, if you are among those couples planning a family and feel you need expert medical assistance, rest assured we are here to help you. Just call/ contact us at any of these centres below for an appointment.