- M B B S : Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences KIMS Hubli
- M.S. (OBG): M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
She Completed postgraduate degree from the prestigious M S Ramaiah medical college, Bangalore. She worked as senior registrar at Mysore medical college and have an good experience in handling high risk obstetrics, laparoscopic procedures, hysteroscopy and treating infertility patients.
She has done ICOG recognized fellowship training in infertility and since then she is practicing as a full time infertility specialist. Now she has an experience in treating all the varieties of infertility related patients like PCOD, endometriosis, recurrent implantation failures, fallopian tube blocks, endocrinological problems and also male related problems.
Recently she has done a study related to her IVF cases and their success rates. She has also done a dissertation on the outcome of twin gestation in pregnancies conceived through IVF.
She is an active member of international obstetric and gynecological society and ndian society for assisted reproduction. Presently she is practicing as a consultant in Manipal Fertility Centre Kalyan nagar.
- Senior Resident – Mysore Medical College and Research Institute
- 6 years experience
- Have done a study on obstetric outcome in IVF conceived pregnancies
- Paper presentation on post partum haemorrhage in international congress on emergencies in obstetrics 2011.
- Attended AICOG Agra 2016 held on 13th to 17th jan 2016
- A member of BSOG for the past 5 years
- have done ICOG certification course in reproductive medicine