DNB (Genito – Urinary Surgery), MS (General Surgery), MBBS
Mon to Sat
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- M B B S: GMC & Hamidia Hospital, Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- M.S.: MGM MC and MY Hospital, Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- DNB: Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre (Mumbai), National Board, New Delhi
- Fellowship: Fellow in Minimally Invasive Surgery – FMAS(AMASI)
- Member: USI (Urological Society of India) – J156
- Consultant – Andrology & Male Infertility at Morpheus Life Sciences IVF centre, Juhu, Mumbai
- Consultant – Urology & Minimally Invasive Surgery at Wockhardt Hospital & Research Centre
- Resident(Department of Urology) at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre
- Male Infertility with Assisted Reproductive Techniques like TESA, PESA, Micro TESE.
- Surgeries for Erectile dysfunction like penile implants.
- Laparoscopic & Microscopic Varicocelectomy, Hydrocele and Hernia surgery
- Laparoscopic Female Fertility Enhancing surgeries.
- Specialised Clinic for Adolescent and Geriatric Andrology.
- Actively involved in managing Andrology work at ‘International Fertile Tree’ IVF Centre at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai.
- Paper presentation topic “Impact of educational intervention on knowledge regarding STD’s” at Ist National Medical Student Research Conference, Pune.
- Received C. P. Tiwari Gold Medal for presenting best paper at 28th Annual Conference of ASI, Indore City Chapter. Topic – “A prospective study on BREAST CONSERVATION SURGERIES of Carcinoma Breast using IMPRINT CYTOLOGY”
- Research thesis on “Surgical Complications in Renal Transplant Recipients”.
- Underwent Andrology Training workshop at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat