IVF & Reproductive Medicine
- M B B S : Pt. J. N. M. Medical College Raipur, India (Ravishankar University, Raipur India)
- MD : Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur India (Nagpur University, Nagpur India)
- MRCOG : Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London UK
- Consultant at Disha Fertility and Surgical Center, Indore, India
- Clinical attachment at Northampton hospital, U.K. : Attended high risk pregnancy,urogynecology,oncology &infertility clinics and operation theaters under guidance of Prof Edward Shexted
- Post Graduate Registrar: Worked as Registrar at J.L.N Hospital & Research Center, Bhilai, India.
- Resident Medical Officer: Worked as a R.M.O during M.D. training at Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, India
- Running a private clinic and managing high risk obstetrics and infertility patients
- Counseling infertility patients & patients with prenatal diagnosis. Conducting ovulation monitoring, intrauterine insemination, maternal & fetal surveillance in high risk pregnancies and managing IVF/ICSI cycles.
- Attended high risk pregnancy,urogynecology,oncology &infertility clinics and operation theaters under guidance of Prof Edward Shexted
- Worked in general and specialized obstetrics and gynaecology. The center conducts nearly 400 deliveries, 100 hysterectomies and 700 diagnostic and operative laparoscopies yearly under supervision of Dr. Asha Baxi (MRCOG). Also involved in teaching candidates for “Training in basic infertility”, a course recognized by “The Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological society of India” (FOGSI)